Mission is needed because there are not enough people worshipping God here on earth. As a result, the missional life, adopting the lifestyle of a missionary, wherever one lives, works, and plays is what a life on mission looks like. Around the world, it entails sending people as international missionaries, developing long-term partnerships with nationals, and providing opportunities to engage in mission around the world. In the city, it starts with loving neighbors, knowing your co-workers, and culminates in living on mission with other believers. So that each Christ follower might earn the opportunity to be heard and make the Gospel known.
- Bethesda Health ClinicMore Info +
Bethesda Health Clinic is a Christ-centered ministry providing affordable, high-quality care for those in need in Smith County.
- The Mentoring Alliance / Gospel VillageMore Info +
The Mentoring Alliance exists to mobilize godly people into the lives of kids and families, to provide tangible help and eternal hope. We live out our mission through 3 distinct ministries: 1. Boys & Girls Clubs of East Texas after-school program. 2. Gospel Village one-on-one volunteer mentoring program. 3. Rose City Summer Camps summer camp program.
- St. Paul’s Children’s FoundationMore Info +
SPCF provides nutritious food, warm clothing, quality pediatric medical and dental care and spiritual support to over 40,000 children and their families each year.
- Christian Women’s Job CorpMore Info +
The purpose of Christian Women’s Job Corps of Tyler is to provide a Christian context in which women in need are equipped for life and employment and a mission context in which women help women. CWJC exists to equip women in need with job skills and life skills in a Christ-centered environment to move them from dependence to self-sufficiency.
- Cornerstone MinistriesMore Info +
East Texas Cornerstone Assistance Network partners, in Christian love, with churches, businesses and other nonprofit agencies to assist people in poverty with life transformation.
- Hope Haven of East TexasMore Info +
It is the mission of Hope Haven of East Texas, through partnerships with churches, families and the community, to provide a safe home environment, minister the love of Christ, and equip neglected and abused girls in the foster care system, preparing them for healthy adult living.
- Society of St. StephenMore Info +
It is an ecumenical outreach ministry that is grounded in First United Methodist Church Lindale and is associated with the St. Stephen Society of the Texas Annual Conference.
- Associate Pastor, Missional LifePhone 903.593.3800 x125Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missions Operations Director, University Boulevard CampusPhone 903.593.3800 x326Email email@example.com
- GRACE ESPAÑOL CAMPUS AND MISSIONS COORDINATORPhone 903.593.3800 x150Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missions Coordinator, Lindale CampusPhone 903.882.3323 x26Email email@example.com