Angel Tree 2020
Angel Tree is an opportunity for individuals and families to generously provide a gift for children with one or both parents in prison. This year the Angel Tree process is available fully online. No need to sign up at a table in the commons area of your campus. All that you have to do is click the Angel Tree link, identify the child you want to sponsor, and submit your information. As well, you and your family are welcome to help distribute and/or deliver the gifts on Saturday, December 19th. Register here to help with Angel Tree Distribution.
1. Start intentionally praying for the child or children you have sponsored. Invite your family, spouse, or friends to pray with you for this child and his/her family.
2. Purchase a gift with a $25 limit. Gift cards are welcome for older ‘ANGELS’. Please no large or expensive gifts such as bicycles, X-box/PlayStation Game Systems, or items that significantly exceed the $25 limit.
3. Please wrap the gift prior to returning it. If you prefer, gift bags are acceptable.
4. Please include this downloadable Angel Gift Tag PDF. Print out the PDF tag, cut it out above the dotted line, attach it to the outside of the wrapped gift, and fill in the following information:
- Parent Message (Ex: “Merry Christmas. I love and miss you. -Love, Dad”)
- Name – Age (Ex: Jane -11)
- Gift Code: Leave Blank
- You can find all of this information in the confirmation email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Return wrapped gift or gift bag and attached “Angel Gift Tag” to your Grace Campus or the Church Office no later than Sunday, December 13th.
6. Continue to pray for the Angel Tree children and their families. We will be distributing the gifts on Saturday, December 19th via a drive-thru with stations for presents, party favors, and prayer at the Grace Old Jacksonville Campus. Parents/children who are unable to attend the drive-thru will receive gifts via volunteer delivery on 12/19 or a later scheduled date. If you and your family want to volunteer with gift distribution or gift delivery please email email@example.com or step
Volunteers are needed to distribute Angel Tree gifts on Saturday, December 19th from 9am-12pm (Event: 10am-12pm) at the Old Jacksonville Campus. We will be providing a drive-thru Angel Tree experience. Volunteers are needed for drive-thru stations that include check-in, gift distribution, party favors, and prayer. Families and volunteer teams will also be needed to deliver gifts to families who are unable to attend. Families and friends are welcome to volunteer. Please register to volunteer by clicking the link below. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.